Schreiben

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

You Gotta Lotta Potential Kit D'Luca!

AAAwww, My faithful reader Rick pointed out that this blog...poor lil neglected blog, has a lot of potential.
I am home sick today. I think I have a common cold but I won't get a chance to rest until Sunday so I thought I should try to stay home and put this bug to rest.
Is it me or was that a depressing little history about the search for a male King? Dead, jailed, running from the law. All very...how shall we say...COPS.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am a faithful reader too! As far as the King DNA goes, I want to point out that the search for the father is a universal theme in literature and one I hope we can explore in the cousin's book club.

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger lizap11 said…

    For being so anonymous you sure do give a lot of personal touches to your comments...LEO!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home