Schreiben

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Four More Years

Well well well,
It has been four years since I started this blog and one year since I have written here.
It was really difficult getting into this blog account but I was surprised to learn that I was 252 years old. I feel that old sometimes but I am only 34. I have been thinking lately of what to do with the rest of my life regarding my career. I don't know if I want to go back to teaching. I know, I know, everyone out there says "you get summers off!" which is nice but if you could go through a school year you could see that you would need a summer off. I don't know, perhaps I will do daycare or maybe I will find some passion that I can make money off of?
I have been reading about people that have had financial success and all of them say follow your passion. What do you do if your passion might not be what you thought it was? Find your passion - I will try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home